The Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry, member of the Enterprise Europe Network Cyprus will organize a hybrid (on-site and virtual B2B meetings) Matchmaking Event on the 10th – 12th of November 2021, during the EMC 2021 – Eastern Mediterranean Conference & Exhibition.
The EMC 2021 is the leading Eastern Mediterranean Conference & Exhibition for the energy value chain.
The EEN Matchmaking Event is pre-arranged bilateral meetings that give the opportunity to exhibitors, conference participants and visitors to find potential partners within the Energy related sectors.
The event is open to companies, start-ups, entrepreneurs, research institutions, universities, local authorities, and other organizations that are actively engaged within the fields of:
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable energy (hydro, solar, wind, geothermal & biomass),
- Shipping and Logistics,
- Emissions reduction Technologies like Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS), Hydrogen, Biofuels, E-Fuel etc
- Climate Change Law
- Regional Development
- Health & Safety and
- Energy Transition
Why to participate?
- present your technologies/project ideas/services related to the above-mentioned fields
- discuss the development of business, technological and/or research collaborations
- learn about new technologies and solutions
How it works?
- Register and publish a business profile to showcase your needs
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- Before the event you will receive an Agenda - complete schedule of your meetings during the event
Free of charge
- Participation at the EEN Matchmaking Event (B2B meetings)
- Entrance at EMC Exhibition space
Get Inspired and connected!
The production of solar and wind power is the comparative advantage of the Mediterranean basin and along with the hydrocarbon resource discoveries in the region, there is a strong interest from global energy markets. This brings forward a major opportunity for economic cooperation in the Mediterranean, focusing on the development of infrastructure for the production, storage and transport of both renewable energy and renewable hydrogen towards Europe. Moreover, the transition to a European Green Deal-Compatible Energy System, mainly in relation to the "Fit for 55" package, requires compliance with the new regulatory framework of energy, innovative renewable energy solutions for greener and cleaner energy, public and private sustainable investments.