Virtual matchmaking events - How do they work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
Register via the Register button.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on the b2match platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
5) Matchmaking Event
Access your meetings in My Agenda or Meetings, where you have your complete schedule for the event and the list of your meetings. Check your camera and microphone and don't be late!
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
- Identify promising participants on the Participants list or the Marketplace page on the event's website. Once you found a suitable meeting partner, click "Request meeting" to send them a meeting request.
- Use the Messages functionality to chat about common interests and availability.
- Click "View Profile →" to find out more about the participant
- If you would like to have a meeting with them, you can also request a meeting here.
- Check My agenda and Meetings for your schedule and your list of confirmed meetings.
- At the time of the meeting, go to the Meetings page and click on Start Meeting
- You can invite guests through the Invite guests button, or share your screen through the screen sharing button
- A virtual meeting can be started at any given time before its ending time and it won't stop automatically, one of the participants has to end it
- The remaining time will be displayed on the top left corner
- The next meeting card will be displayed with one minute before the next meeting
- Clicking on Start Next Meeting will end the current meeting and will start the next one
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings
NEED MORE HELP?
We will be there to assist you before and during the whole matchmaking event! Look for the dedicated helpdesk in the B2B meetings.